Adele Eugenie Housing (1901-1969)
|Adele Eugenie Housing Lamkin|
|Born:||12 Sep 1901 Denver, Colorado|
|Died:||17 Oct 1969 Denver, Colorado|
|Siblings:||Adele Eugenie Housing|
|Spouse:||Rolland Vere Lamkin|
|Married:||24 Oct 1925 of Denver, Colorado|
|Children:||Robert Eugene Lamkin|
Petoskey News-Review, Thursday, 16 Oct 1969:
Adele Lamkin, 68, former owner of Lamkin Shore Lodge, died Wednesday at Denver, Colorado.
The body will be shipped to Harbor Springs for services Saturday, 11 a.m. from Gillian-Erwin Funeral Chapel. Rev. Lee Lindenberger, of Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Petoskey will officiate and interment will be in LakeView Cemetery.
She was born in September, 1901 and was married to R. Vere Lamkin who preceded her in death in 1961.
Mrs. Lamkin was owner and operator of Lamkin Shore Lodge, Good Hart until this spring when it was sold.
She is survived by a son, Robert and one sister, in Colorado.
The body will arrive from Grand Rapids late Friday and friends may call at the Gillian-Erwin Funeral Chapel Saturday morning until time of services.
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Lamkin, Adele (Mrs. R. Vere)
- Age: 68
- Born: 0/0/1901
- Died: 10/15/1969
- Burial: 10/18/1969
- Cemetery: Lakeview, Harbor Springs
- Obituary: on file, PNR- 10/16/1969
- Haack, Robert. Pedigree Resource File, CD #52:
- Submission: 1716832-1005102011810
- Adele Eugenie Housing
- Birth: 12 Sep 1901 Denver, Colorado
- Death: Denver, Colorado
- Spouse: Rolland Vere Lamkin
- Marriage: 24 Oct 1925 Denver Colorado
- The Lamkin Family, Descendants