Albert Paul John Bathke (1890-1972)
|Albert Paul John Bathke|
|Born:||5 Nov 1890 Horton Bay, Michigan|
|Died:||3 Dec 1972 Trenton, Michigan|
|Father:||Albert F. Herman Bathke|
|Mother:||Mary A. H. Brauer|
Frederick C. Bathke
William E. Bathke
Albert Paul John Bathke
Paul L. Bathke
Louis R. Bathke
Otto John Bathke
Louise Alma Bathke
Theodore J. Bathke
|Spouse:||Anna M. Larson|
|Married:||29 Nov 1916 Petoskey, Michigan|
Ruth A. Bathke|
Petoskey News-Review, Tuesday, December 5, 1972:
Services for Albert J. Bathke, 82, former owner and operator of the Bathke Plumbing and Heating Co., in Boyne City, will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. from the Zion Lutheran Church. Rev. Eugene Schooler will officiate and interment will be in Maplelawn Cemetery, Boyne City.
Mr. Bathke died Sunday at the Seaway Hospital, in Trenton, where he had be a patient for four days.
He was born November 5, 1890 in Bay Twp., Charlevoix, county and attended schools in Bay Twp.
On November 29, 1916, he married Anna Larson, in Petoskey and they made their home on a farm in Bay Twp. for 27 years, moving to Boyne City in 1943. He started the Albert Bathke Plumbing and Heating store in 1944. Mr. Bathke had farmed for 30 years, previously.
In 1971 they moved to Flat Rock, Mich.
He was a member of the Zion Lutheran Church and the Charlevoix County Farm Bureau.
Besides his wife, he is survived by two daughters, Mrs. Louis (Ruth) Kabelman, of Petoskey and Mrs. Michael (Erma) Herhager, of Flat Rock; eight grandchildren; three brothers, Louis, of East Jordan, Otto, of Petoskey and Theodore, of Orange, Calif. and a sister, Mrs. Ray (Louise) Eppler, of Petoskey.
Friends may call at the Stone Funeral Home this evening.
- Marriage: Michigan Marriages, 1822-1995
- Groom's Name: Albert Bathke
- Groom's Birth Date: 1890
- Groom's Birthplace: Bay Twp.
- Groom's Age: 26
- Groom's Race: White
- Groom's Marital Status: Single
- Groom's Father's Name: Herman Bathke
- Groom's Mother's Name: Mary Brauer
- Bride's Name: Anna Larson
- Bride's Birth Date: 1888
- Bride's Birthplace: Walloon Lake
- Bride's Age: 28
- Bride's Race: White
- Bride's Marital Status: Single
- Bride's Father's Name: Albert Larson
- Bride's Mother's Name:
- Marriage Date: 29 Nov 1916
- Marriage Place: Petoskey
- Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M73363-5
- System Origin: Michigan-EASy
- Source Film Number: 965392
- Reference Number: ln 146 p 271
- Collection: Michigan Marriages, 1822-1995
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Albert BATHKE
- Birth Date: 5 Nov 1890
- Death Date: Dec 1972
- Social Security Number: 368-26-0119
- State Where Number Was Issued: Michigan
- Death Residence Zip Code: 48164
- Huron Twp, Wayne, Michigan
- New Boston, Wayne, Michigan
- Waltz, Wayne, Michigan
- Willow, Wayne, Michigan
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Bathke, Albert J.
- Age: 82
- Born: 11/5/1890
- Died: 12/3/1972
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: Maple Lawn, Boyne City
- Obituary: on file, PNR - 12/05/1972