Anna Cecelia Sherman (1905-1997)
|Anna Cecilia Sherman Duvernay|
|Born:||30 Oct 1905 Harbor Springs, Michigan|
|Died:||29 Aug 1997 Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Mother:||Ida Anne Crapo|
|Siblings:||Anna Cecelia Sherman|
|Spouse:||John Elmer Duvernay|
|Married:||23 Oct 1922 Petoskey, Michigan|
Marion Betty Duvernay|
John Elmer Duvernay Jr.
Robert W. Duvernay
Petoskey News-Review, September 2, 1997:
Anna C. Duvernay, 91, of Minneapolis, Minn., and formerly of Petoskey, died Aug. 29, 1997, in Minneapolis.
Funeral was held 11 a.m. today, Sept. 2, at the Columbia Heights Assembly of God Church in Minneapolis.
Arrangements were handled by the Miller Funeral Home in Minneapolis.
- Name variant: Cecilia
- 1910 Federal Census, Little Traverse Twp., Emmet, Michigan
- Sherman, William, head, 33, Md1, NY, NY, NY, Street Laborer
- , Cida, wife, 23, Md1, 1 child 1 living, MI, IL, NY
- , Anna, daughter, 4, single, MI, NY, MI
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- DUVERNAY, Elmer J. & SHERMAN, Anna
- Date of Marriage: 10/23/1922
- Liber: 4
- Folio: 60
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Anna DUVERNAY
- Birth Date: 30 Oct 1905
- Death Date: 29 Aug 1997
- Social Security Number: 372-22-7904
- State Where Number Was Issued: Michigan
- Death Residence Zip Code: 55421
- Columbia Heights, Anoka, Minnesota
- Fridley, Anoka, Minnesota
- Hilltop, Anoka, Minnesota
- Minneapolis, Anoka, Minnesota
- St Anthony, Anoka, Minnesota
- Sherman Pioneers in Michigan Emmet County: (April 1, 2001)
- 2. Anna Sherman (Duvernay) born 1904 in MI (her MR). 1910 Census of Pleasant View Twp Emmet Co indicated: Anna age 4, born 1906 in MI, father born in NY and mother in MI, granddaughter; enumerated with Sidney Grapo age 61 born 1849 and Anna Grapo age 57 born 1853 (e99/p186/d48/f49). 1922 Anna married at Petoskey MI to Elmer J Duvernay born 1885, a half-breed; both lived in Petoskey MI (EMM/MR).
- St Anthony Village, Anoka, Minnesota
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Duvernay, Anna C.
- Age: 91
- Born: 10/30/1905
- Died: 8/29/1997
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: Greenwood, Petoskey
- Obituary: on file - PNR 09/02/1997
- Funeral Home: Miller, Minneapolis
- Section: H
- Block: 36
- Lot: 3
- Headstone Photo: Greenwood Cemetery, Petoskey, Michigan, taken July 2009, by S. Robison.
- Note: Her grandson is: John Arthur Duvernay