Ardis Irene Bonter (1920-2007)
|Ardis Irene Bonter Allerding|
|Born:||2 Feb 1920 Pleasant View Twp., Michigan|
|Died:||20 Aug 2007 Petoskey, Michigan|
|Father:||Louis J. Bonter, Sr.|
|Mother:||Addie Ruby Monroe|
Gladys R. Bonter|
Rhoda Udella Bonter
Louis J. Bonter, Jr.
Ardis Irene Bonter
Edna Mae Bonter
Lee E. Bonter
Everett Leroy Bonter
Lela Marguerite Bonter
Edward Elwood Bonter
|Spouse:||Claude R. Allerding|
|Married:||22 Nov 1941 Harbor Springs, Michigan|
Dale Ray Allerding|
Linda L. Allerding
Petoskey News-Review, Wednesday, 22 Aug 2007:
Ardis Irene Allerding, 87, of Petoskey, died Aug. 20, 2007, at Bortz Heath Care of Petoskey.
A graveside service will take place at 11 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 24, at the Lakeview Cemetery in Harbor Springs with pastor Ed Warner officiating. Visitation will take place at the Schiller Funeral Home 5-7 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23.
Ardis was born on Feb. 2, 1920, in Pleasantview Township, the daughter of Louie and Addie (Munroe) Bonter, and attended the Pleasantview Township School.
On Nov. 22, 1941, Ardis married Claude R. Allerding in Harbor Springs and together they raised two children. Ardis cleaned cottages in Wequetonsing and Roaring Brook. She enjoyed mowing and working in her yard. She kept numerous flower beds, all of which were weedless. She loved bowling, dancing and playing pool.
Ardis’s family wishes to express their thanks to the staff and caregivers at Bortz Heath Care for all the support that they and Ardis received over the last seven years.
She is survived by her daughter, Linda (Harvey) Kasuske, of Alanson; a sister, Lela (Harold) Sydow, of Brutus; daughter-in-law, Helen Allerding, of Windsor, Maine; four grandchildren, Mike (Vickey) Kasuske of Oden, Kristi Hansen and Dan Hansen, both of Petoskey, Jason Allerding of West Bath, Maine, and Kate Allerding of Portland, Maine; five great-grandchildren, Zak and Abbey Kasuske, Keith and Kevin Hansen, and Shanon Allerding; and by several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Claude; her son, Dr. Dale Allerding; four brothers, Everett, Edward, Louis and Lee Bonter; and two sisters, Rhoda Munn and Edna Fineout.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Bortz Patient Fund.
- Birth: Emmet County, Michigan, Birth Record:
- Name: Bonter, Artis Irene
- Date of Birth: 2 Feb 1920
- Date of Record: 18 Jul 1920
- Color/Sex/Legitimacy:white, female, leg.
- Birthplace: Pleasant View
- Residence of Parents: Pleasant View
- Father: Louis Bonter, born in Michigan
- Mother: Addie Monroe, born in Michigan
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- ALLERDING, Claude & BONTER, Ardis
- Date: 11/22/1941
- Liber: 5
- Folio: 3
- Petoskey News Review, February 1999, Obituary: Allerding, Hilda A. Uthe
- Petoskey News-Review, Tuesday, 26 Apr 2005, Obituary: Allerding, Dr. Dale
- Death: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Deaths:
- Allerding, Ardis
- Date of Death: 8/20/2007
- Liber: 2007
- Folio: 265
- Place of Death: Petoskey, MI
- Petoskey News-Review, Wednesday, 22 Aug 2007, Obituary: Allerding, Ardis Irene Bonter
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Allerding, Ardis
- Birth Date: 2 Feb 1920
- Death Date: 20 Aug 2007
- Social Security Number: 386-56-9097
- State Number Was Issued: Michigan
- Death Residence Zip Code: 49706
- Localities: Alanson, Emmet, Michigan
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Allerding, Ardis Irene (Bonter)
- Age: 87
- Birth: 02/02/1920
- Died: 08/20/2007
- Burial: 08/24/2007
- Cemetery: Lakeview, Harbor Springs
- Funeral Home: Schiller, Harbor Springs
- Obituary: Petoskey News Review 08/22/2007