Margaret Keller (1912-1976)
|Margaret Keller RansonWagner|
|Born:||7 Jul 1912 Cross Village, Michigan|
|Died:||7 Oct 1976 Petoskey, Michigan|
|Mother:||Mary Louise E. Keller|
Woodrow W. Wagley
Edith L. Wagley
Anne Louise Wagley
|Spouse:||Jack Townsand Ransom|
|Married:||8 Jun 1934 Cross Village, Michigan|
|Spouse:||William Henry Fred Wagner|
|Married:||1 Aug 1945 Rogers City, Michigan|
Petoskey News-Review, October 8, 1976
Funeral mass for Margaret Ransom, 64, will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Cross Village, Fr. George Phillips will officiate and interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery.
Mrs. Ransom died Thursday at Little Traverse Hospital following a long illness.
She was born Margaret Keller on July 7, 1912 at Cross Village.
In 1952 she married Jack Ransom in Cross Village and since 1941 the couple have made their home in Rogers City, moving there from Cross Village.
Mrs. Ransom was a member of St. Ignatius Church in Rogers City and its Alter Society.
Survivors include her widower; one brother, Woodrow Wagley of Petoskey; two sisters, Mrs. Edith Standish and Mrs. Robert (Ann) Thelen, both of Petoskey; one step-son, William Wagner of Fresno, Ca.
The body is at the Gillian-Erwin Funeral Chapel in Harbor Springs where friends may call and where a prayer service will be recited at 8 p.m. Friday.
- Submitted by Kousa on 27 Sep 2011
- Margaret Frances Keller
- b. 7 July 1912 Cross Village, Emmet Co., Mi.
- m. 8 June 1934 Cross Village, Emmet Co., Mi.
- d. 7 October 1976 Petoskey, Emmet Co., Mi.
- (1)Jack Townsand Ransom
- b. 10 November 1894 Cross Village, Emmet Co., Mi.
- d. 25 September 1992 Alpena, Presque Isle Co., Mi.
- (2)William Henry Fred Wagner
- b. 22 March 1895 Belknap Twp., Presque Isle Co., Mi.
- m. 1 August 1945 Rogers City, Presque Isle Co., Mi.
- d. 22 August 1952 Rogers City, Presque Isle Co., Mi.