From Biographical Wiki
The easiest way to create a page for a new biography is to use the address bar at the top of your browser screen.
- At the end of the address type the given name(s), surname and birth and death years for the person in the biography
- Remember: women are always listed by their maiden name
- If only a birth year is known, leave the death year blank
- If only a death year is known, leave the birth year blank
- If the person for the link was born within the last 110 years and no death date is known, link them to the "Living" page