Cornelia Elizabeth Beagle (1833-1905)
From Biographical Wiki
|Cornelia Elizabeth Beagle Sweeting|
|Born:||8 Mar 1833 Onondaga County, New York|
Cornelia Elizabeth Beagle|
Maryetta M. Beagle
|Married:||8 Mar 1849 Branch County, Michigan|
Volney J. Sweeting|
Frank William Sweeting
- Name variant: Begal
- Ranney, Lucretia Lyman. American Ancestry of Joseph Robison and his wife Lucretia Hancock, p. 12.
- Robison, Joleen Ashman. Almon Robison, Utah Pioneer, p. 130.
- Lichfield, Beulah Menlove. Cemetery Records, Fillmore, Millard Co., Utah, p. 68.
- Ranney, Lucretia Lyman. Joseph Robison and Conrelia [sic] Guinal or Quinell, August 1958, p. 12.
- Nicolo, Margaret LaDean Sutton Sweeting. Sweeting Family Records Binder.
- Birth variantions:
- 1832 of Gilead, Branch, Michigan [IGI]
- abt 1834 [Ranney, p. 12]
- Marriage: FHL Film #930796, Branch County, Michigan Marriage Record, #684:
- Gideon Sweeting & Cornelia E Beagle
- State of Michigan}
- County of Branch } s.s.
- This may certify that Gideon Sweeting aged 25 years of Gilead County of Branch and State of Michigan and Cornelia E Beagle aged 17 years of Bethel County of Branch and State of Michigan were this day joined together in Holy Matrimony by Jehiel Driggs, Justice of the Peace
- In presence of
- Wm. Beagle of Bethel
- Susan Beagle
- Dated at Bethel this 8th day Recorded May 25th of March 1849-- AD 1849 J. P Wright, Dept Clerk
- Marriage: BCGS. Early Marriages of Branch County, Michigan, 1833-1875, p. 232:
- Sweeting, Gideon, 23, of Gilead Twp., m Cornelia E. Beagle, 17, of Bethel Twp., on 8 Mar 1849, at Bethel Twp., by Jehiel Driggs (JP), witnessed by Wm. Beagle and Susan Beagle. #684.
- 1860 Federal Census, Iowa, Clinton, De Witt Township, 25 July 1860, p. 116, Dwelling #818, Family #814:
- J. Sweeting
- Cornelia E., 27 F NY
- 1870 Federal Census, Michigan, Branch County, Gilead, 6 July 1870, p. 20, Dwelling #166, Family #167:
- Sweeting, Judson
- , Cornelia, 36, female, white, Keeping House, New York
- 1880 Federal Census, Disk 31, Bethel, Branch, Michigan, FHL Film 1254573, Page 464B:
- Judson SWEETING
- Cornelie SWEETING Wife F M W 48 NY Occ: Keeping House Fa: NY Mo: NY
- Burial: BCGS. Cemetery Inscriptions and Records 1831-1981, Vol. I, North Gilead Cemetery, located on Gilead Lake Road in Section 6 of Gilead Township. Taken from Township clerk's records and tombstones on 7 Jul 1979. Tombstones recorded by Lucile and Colleen Batterson. p. 12:
- 1st Addition Lot 14.
- Sweeting Cornelia w/o Judson 1832-1905
- Note: This also lists "Judson 1825-_____" but he died and is buried in Fillmore, so they have no death indication here.
- Baptism: IGI, 1994 Edition, Franklin A. Robison, Relative
- Endowment: Film #170451, page 924, Ord #25951, Instance of Franklin A. Robison, Proxy: Harriet E. Robison
- Spouse Sealing: IGI, 1994 Edition, Extracted marriage record for Branch County Michigan, Film #930796
- The Progress, Fillmore, Utah, Friday, 8 Jul 1938, p. 1, Obituary: Robison, Josephine Sweeting