Elizabeth Anna O'Connor (1889-1962)
|Elizabeth Anna "Liz" O'Connor Boyle|
|Born:||7 Mar 1889 Pellston, Michigan|
|Died:||6 Oct 1962 Beaver Island, Michigan|
Elizabeth Anna O'Connor
Edward J. O'Connor
Sister Mary Alfred O'Connor
Henry Harry O'Connor
|Spouse:||William J. Boyle|
|Married:||28 Jan 1914 St. James Island, Charlevoix, Michigan|
Petoskey News-Review, Wednesday, October 10, 1962:
Funeral services were held Monday at Holy Cross Church, Beaver Island, for Mrs. Elizabeth O'Conner Boyle, 73, who died Friday at her home on Beaver Island after an extended illness. Interment was in Holy Cross cemetery.
She was born at Pellston, March 7, 1889 and was raised by Sisters of Notre Dame at Holy Childhood Mission, Harbor Springs. Her husband, William Boyle preceded her in death in July, 1955.
Survivors include three daughters, Mrs. Jack Gallagher of Manistee, Mrs. Willard Plachner of Charlevoix and Mrs. Clarence Palmer of Beaver Island; two sons, Edward Boyle of Manistee and Patrick Boyle of Fairport Harbor, Ohio; 25 grandchildren and three great grandchildren; four brothers, Edward O'Connor of Harbor Springs, Jim of Detroit, Joseph of Grand Rapids and Harry of New Jersey; a sister, Sister Mary Alfred, S. F. N. D. of Elmgrove, Wis.
- Name Variant: O'Conner [Burial]
- Marriage: Doran Family History and Genealogy
- January 28, 1914 (Page 241, Record No. 8)
- William J. Boyle, age 26, b. Michigan, occupation - Farmer
- Elizabeth O'Connor, age 23, b. Michigan
- William, St. James, Michigan
- Elizabeth, Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Patrick D. Boyle & Bridget Boyle
- Patrick O'Connor & Annie Fawcett
- Married at St. James, Mich.
- by Edw. J. Jewell, Pastor Holy Cross Church
- Peter Johnston & Bridget Boyle, both of St. James, Mich.
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Boyle, Elizabeth O'Conner
- Age: 73
- Born: 3/7/1889
- Died: 10/6/1962
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: Holy Cross, Beaver Island
- Obituary:on file - PNR - 10/10/1962
- Photo: By Erin Thompson