Elizabeth Robison (1927-1999)
|Elizabeth Robison Hopkins|
|Born:||2 Feb 1927 Levan, Utah|
|Died:||19 Jan 1999 Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Father:||Rulon Albert Robison|
|Mother:||Alta Maria Angell|
Keith LeRoy Robison|
Lola LeRee Robison
Jerald Duane Robison
|Spouse:||Keith Albert Hopkins|
|Married:||22 Nov 1943 Fillmore, Utah|
Frank K. Hopkins|
Rulon J. Hopkins
Deseret News Archives, Friday, January 22, 1999, p. B06:
Elizabeth was a caring and lovable mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and friend. Elizabeth passed away the night of January 19, 1999, at L.D.S. Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was only 71.
Elizabeth was born in Levan, Utah on February 2, 1927 to Rulon Albert and Alta Maria Angell Robison. She married Keith Albert Hopkins on November 22, 1943 in Fillmore, Utah. Their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple. He preceded her in death on November 29, 1973, also Margaret Smith Hopkins, her daughter-in-law, joined Keith in December 1997, to help pave the way for Beth.
Elizabeth left behind siblings, Keith and Donna Robison, Vic and Lola Stuart, Jerald and Loretta Robison; children, Frank and Kris Hopkins, Rulon and Margaret Hopkins; Ora Marie Hopkins, Jolene Hopkins Marcil; grandchildren, Rulon J. II and Janet Hopkins, Angela Hopkins, Christopher and Tracy Hopkins, Aaron Hopkins, Dee Marcil, Tammy S. Marcil, Shawn P. Marcil, K. Rose Hopkins; great-grandchildren, Rulon J. Hopkins III, Chelsea A. Hopkins, Haylie C. Hopkins; and numerous nieces and nephews. Also left behind was "adopted" grandson, Ray Cutaway, and many, many good friends.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, January 23, 1999, at 1 p.m., at the Highland View Ward, 2980 South 2790 East. Friends may visit her and her family Friday evening from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Holbrook Mortuary, 3251 South 2300 East, and at the church on Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. prior to the services.
Elizabeth was a fighter and never gave up, we love you and will miss you. Interment: Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: The Holbrook Mortuary.
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Elizabeth HOPKINS
- Birth Date: 2 Feb 1927
- Death Date: 19 Jan 1999
- Social Security Number: 528-30-6126
- State Where Number Was Issued: Utah
- Death Residence Zip Code: 84109
- Locality: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah
- FamilySearch IGI, record of a deceased member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- Elizabeth ROBISON
- Born: 08 Feb 1927 Scipio, Millard, Utah
- Died: 19 Jan 1999
- Father: Rulon Robison
- Mother: Alta Angell
- Spouse: Keith Albert Hopkins
- Married: 22 Nov 1943
- LDS Family Group Record Collection [Patron Section]
- Submitted by: Victor Eugene Stuart
- Family of: Rulon Albert Robison & Alta Maria Angell
- The Deseret News, Tuesday, 10 Feb 2004, page B8, Obituary: Hopkins, Frank K.
- The Salt Lake Tribune, Saturday, 11 Mar 2006, Obituary: Robison, Keith LeRoy