Emma Wilhelmine Melching (1875-1924)
|Emma Wilhelmine Melching Ferguson Barnum|
|Born:||5 Sep 1875 Steubenville, Ohio|
|Died:||9 Feb 1924 Seattle, Washington|
|Father:||August Frank Melching|
|Mother:||Augusta Phenora Melching|
Augusta Christina Melching|
Henry William Melching
Emma Wilhelmine Melching
August Carl Melching
Lena F. Melching
Lillian Helen Melching
Elsie Susan Melching
Julia Anna Melching
Matilda Catherine Melching
|Spouse:||Ernest Eugene Ferguson|
|Married:||19 Dec 1896 Harbor Springs, Michigan|
Ella Roberta Ferguson|
Ernest Eugene Ferguson, Jr.
|Spouse:||Edward Delancey Barnum|
Donovan Hurd Barnum|
Margaret Melching Barnum
Emma Wilhelmine Melching was born 5th of September, 1875 at Steubenville, Jefferson, Ohio.
Emma married Ernest Eugene Ferguson on 19 Dec 1896 at Harbor Springs, Michigan.
Ernest died 13 December 1901 in Emmet Co., Michigan and Emma married Edward Delancey Barnum abt 1904.
Emma died 9 February 1924 at Seattle, King, Washington.
- Name variant: Emma L.
- 1880 Federal Census, Little Traverse Twp, Emmet, Michigan
- Melching, Augustin F.
- , Emma, daughter, single, female, white, 4, OH, Hanover, Hanover
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- FERGUSON, E. Eugene & MELCHING, Emma
- Date: 12/16/1896
- Liber: 2
- Folio: 62
- 1900 Federal Census, Little Traverse Twp., Emmet, Michigan:
- Ferguson, Eugene E., head, white male, Oct 1870, 29, married 3 years, MI, NY, Can, Livery Stable Man
- , Emma L., wife, white, female, Sep 1875, 24, married 3 years 2 kids 2 living, OH, Ger, Ger
- , Roberta, daughter, white, female, Aug 1897, 2, single, MI, MI, OH
- , Ernest, son, white, male, Jan? 1899, 1, single, MI, MI, OH
- Birth & Death: Melching Family Bible, copy given to Arnold L. Howse
- Letter from Charlene Barnum Brower to Arnold Howse May 26, 2000.
- Death Place: IGI and year says 1923