Francis Stolle Kasuske (1916-1980)
|Francis Stolle Kasuske|
|Born:||8 Feb 1916 California|
|Died:||19 Nov 1980 Carp Lake, Michigan|
|Father:||Albert Gustav Kasuske|
|Mother:||Ida Ernestina Fenner|
Elda Mata Kasuske
Cora Ida Kasuske
Mable May Kasuske
Delmar A. Kasuske
Francis Stolle Kasuske
|Spouse:||Elsie Lucille Rosebohm|
|Married:||1 Apr 1939 Petoskey, Michigan|
Francis E. Kasuske|
Harvey H. Kasuske
Petoskey News-Review, Thursday, November 20, 1980:
Funeral services for Francis Kasuske, 64, of Carp Lake, will be held Friday at 2 p.m. at the Gillian-Erwin Funeral Chapel in Harbor Springs. Assistant Pastor Chester Cone of the Zion Lutheran Church will officiate and burial will be in Lakeview Cemetery, Harbor Springs.
Mr. Kasuske died unexpectedly at his Carp Lake home on Nov. 19.
He was born Feb. 8, 1916 in California.
On April 1, 1939, he married the former Elsie Rosebohm in Petoskey.
Mr. Kasuske worked for the Emmet County Road Commission for 20 years retiring in 1976.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Francis of Naples, Fla., and Harvey of Petoskey; three grandchildren; one brother, Delmar Kasuske of Muskegon; two sisters, Beatrice Simons of Grand Forks, N.D., and Cora Kibler of Ortonville, Minn.
Friends may call at the Gillian Erwin Funeral Home from 8 to 9 p.m. tonight (Thursday).
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- Kasuske, Francis & Rosebohm, Elsie
- Date of Marriage: 4/1/1939
- Liber: 5
- Folio: 86
- Petoskey News-Review, Monday, June 7, 1976, Obituary: Kasuske, Scott Laroy
- Death: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Deaths:
- KASUSKE, FRANCIS S
- Date of Death: 11/19/1980
- Liber: 1980
- Folio: 115
- Place of Death: Cheboygan, MI
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Kasuske, Francis Stolle
- Age: 64
- Born: 5/8/1916
- Died: 11/19/180
- Burial: 11/21/1980
- Cemetery: Lakeview, Harbor Springs
- Obituary: on file