Frank Wayne Robison (1948-1991)
|Frank Wayne "Woody" Robison|
|Born:||7 Feb 1946 Fillmore, Utah|
|Died:||4 Feb 1991 Tooele, Utah|
|Father:||Harold Raymond Robison|
Baby Girl Robison|
Frank Wayne Robison
Eugene L. Robison
Harold Lowder Robison
Julie Fern Robison
DeseretNews.com Archives, Wednesday, February 6, 1991, Page B6:
Frank Wayne "Woody" Robison, age 42, died February 4, 1991 at his home in Tooele.
Born February 7, 1948 in Fillmore, Utah, a son of H. Ray and Maxine Lowder Robison. Member of the LDS Church, he served in Vietnam as a Marine for two tours of duty. He was also a gun collector.
Survivors: father; brother, Gene, Salt Lake City; sisters, Julie Adams, Grantsville; Geneil Vigil, Tooele.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, February 7th, 10 a.m. in the Tooele City Cemetery. Friends may call at Tate Mortuary one hour prior to the service.
T 2/6 N3 2/6
- Nickname: Woody [from Mike Herren; obit]
- Despain, Carrie Robison and Garner, Melba Despain. History & Genealogy of the Franklin Alonzo Robison Family, p. 31.
- Deseret News Archives, Wednesday, August 13, 1997, Obituary: Robison, Harold Raymond
- Price, Paul Eugene. Jacob Mica Truman Family Histories, p. 50.
- FamilySearch IGI, record of a deceased member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- Frank Wayne Robison
- Born: 07 Feb 1948 Fillmore, Millard, Utah
- Died: 04 Feb 1991
- Father: Harold Raymond Robison
- Mother: Maxine Lowder