Geraldine N. Baker (1923-1966)
|Geraldine N. Baker MacDonald|
Mount Pleasant Cemetery
|Born:||26 Feb 1923 Bashaw house, East Jordan, Michigan|
|Died:||1966 Alexander, New York|
|Father:||Clarence James Baker|
|Mother:||Hazel Maude Hunn|
Dorothy May Lightfoot|
Geraldine N. Baker
Betty Jane Baker
Clarence D. Baker
Leonard E. Baker
Franklin Donald Baker
Shirley Marie Baker
June Marline Baker
Gloria Ann Baker
|Spouse:||Loren G. MacDonald|
Geraldine N. Baker was born February 26, 1923 to Clarence James Baker and Hazel Maude Hunn at her Grandmother Nancy Bashaw's house in East Jordan, Charlevoix, Michigan. Her grandmother was a midwife so she delivered her.
Her brothers and sisters are: Dorothy May Lightfoot, LeRoy Baker, Geraldine N. Baker, Betty Jane Baker, Elnora Baker, Clarence D. Baker, Leonard E. Baker, Franklin Donald Baker, Shirley Marie Baker, June Marline Baker, Gloria Ann Baker and Patricia Baker
She married Loren G. MacDonald.
She died in 1966 in Alexander, Genessee, New York and is buried in the Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Alexander, Gennessee, New York.
- 1930 Federal Census, Ray, Alexander tp., Genesee, New York
- Baker, Clarence
- , Geraldine, daughter, female, white, 7, single, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan
- Burial: Mount Pleasant Cemetery (Hunn Cemetery) Index, Alexander, Genesee County, New York:
- MacDonald, Geraldine N. 1923 - 1966 Mother; wife of Loren G.
- MacDonald, Loren G. 1918 - Father
- Gravestone: Photo by Mark Peebles
- One World Tree: Individual ID: 159903106, Submission: V115T007.ged