Hazel Planck (1894-1972)
|Hazel Deeta Planck MacMillan|
|Born:||9 May 1894 Harbor Springs, Michigan.|
|Died:||15 Jan 1972 Emmet, Michigan|
|Father:||Joseph Ludwig Planck|
|Mother:||Alice M. Schreck|
Orley Ray Planck|
Gordon Gix Planck
Mabel May Planck
Wallace Wadsworth Planck
|Married:||3 Aug 1916 Chicago, Illinois|
Petoskey News-Review, Monday, January 17, 1972
Services for Hazel Macmillan were held today at 1 p.m. from the Gillian-Erwin Funeral Chapel in Harbor Springs. Interment is in Lakeview Cemetery. Christian Science reader, Cecil Champine officiated at the services.
Mrs. Macmillan died Saturday at her Harbor Springs home following a long illness.
She was born May 9, 1894 Hazel Planck, in Harbor Springs. On August 3, 1916 she married DeWitte Macmillan in Chicago, Illinois. He preceded her in death June 12, 1965.
She was a member of the Petoskey First Church of Christ Scientist and the Harbor Springs Ladies Club.
Survivors include two brothers, Casper Planck, of Harbor Springs and Wallace Planck, of Nashville, Mich.
- 1900 Federal Census, Little Traverse Twp., Emmet, Michigan
- Planck, Joseph L.
- , Hazel, daughter, white, female, May 1885, 5, single, MI, OH, Ind
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- MacMillan, Hazel (Planck)
- Age: 77
- Born: 05/09/1894
- Died: 01/15/1972
- Burial: 01/17/1972
- Cemetery: Lakeview in Harbor Springs
- Obit: Petoskey News Review 01/17/1972
- Gillian-Erwin Funeral Home, Harbor Springs
- Lot: M-22-NW2
- Gravestone: Photo by David and Carolyn (Mount) Planck