James Edward Bashaw (1927-1965)
|James Edward Bashaw|
|Born:||Feb 1927 Boyne City, Michigan|
|Died:||5 Mar 1965 Boyne City, Michigan|
|Father:||Edward N. Bashaw|
|Mother:||Clara Anne G. Kotesky|
Gladys Beatrice Wildfong|
Margaret May Wildfong
James Edward Bashaw
Petoskey News-Review, Saturday, March 6, 1965
The body of a 38-year old East Jordan man was found Friday at 8:50 a.m. in a snowbank off Spring-st. road, near the Boyne City dump. According to Boyne City Police Officer John Tallboy, he was identified as James Bashaw, and it was believed that death had occurred sometime during the night or early morning hours.
Bashaw’s body was discovered by James Wicker of Boyne City who summoned police. An autopsy was performed at Little Traverse Hospital. According to Coroner James Stackus, death was attributed to natural causes.
Funeral services are tentatively set for Monday at the Starkus Funeral Chapel in Boyne City. He was born January, 1, 1927 and had resided in East Jordan. He was not married.
He is survived by two half-sisters, Mrs. Gladys Archer and Mrs. Kinner, both of East Jordan.
- 1930 Federal Census, Boyne City, Charlevoix, Michigan Ward 3 April 11 ED 15-4 St 9A E. Main St.
- Bashaw, Edward
- , James E., son, male, white, 3 2/12, single, MI, NY, MI
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Bashaw, James
- Age: 38
- Born: 0/0/0000
- Died: 3/5/1965
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: unknown
- Obituary: on file, PNR - 03/06/1965
- Burial: Maple Lawn Cemetery, Boyne City, Charlevoix, Michigan:
- Lot: 743, Sublot:
- 1) George Wildfong, Age: 44, Buried: 11/16/1925
- 2) Mrs. Wildfong Bashaw, Age: 54, Buried: 9/7/1944
- 4) James D. Bashaw, Age: 38, Buried: 3/5/1965