Lucy B. Philips (1881-1963)
From Biographical Wiki
|Lucy B. Philips|
|Born:||Aug 1881 Tuscola, Michigan|
|Died:||1963 Batavia, New York|
|Father:||Lloyd D. Philips|
|Mother:||Nancy Ann Vaughn|
William Augustus Philips|
Charles Edward Philips
Sarah Ellen Philips
Lucy B. Philips
|Married:||21 Feb 1901 Alba, Antrim, Michigan|
Rosa A. Woolever|
Loretta Mae Woolever
She married Adelbert Woolever 21 February 1901 in Alba, Antrim, Michigan.
Adelbert died on 25 June 1955 in Batavia, NY.
Lucy died in 1963 and is buried in the Grandview Cemetery, Batavia, Genessee, New York.
- Birth: Tuscola Co., Michigan Probate File #704. See father's notes.
- 1900 Federal Census, Star Twp., Antrim, Michigan, 15 Jun 1900, 140/147:
- Hunn, Nelson G.
- Philips, Lucy, step-daughter, white, female, b. Aug 1880, age 19, single, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Servant
- Marriage: Antrim Co., Michigan Marriage Record, vol. B, p. 105,
- License date: 16 February 1901
- Marriage date: 21 February 1901
- Phillips, Lucy, 20,
- residence: Alba,
- born: Tuscola Co., Michigan
- Father: Lloyd Phillips
- Mother: ----
- occupation: Housework
- Woolever, Adelbert, 27,
- residence: Alba,
- born: Michigan
- Father: Levi Woolever
- Mother: Anna Morse
- occupation: Laborer
- married by: A.N. Heunne, Clergyman
- witnesses: Robt. Divines, of Alba, Gertrude Fought, of Alba
- 1920 Federal Census, Riga Tp., Lenawee, Michigan, 14 Jan 1920, 148/149:
- Woolever, Delbert
- , Lucy, wife, female, white, 38, married, MI, PA, OH
- Gravestone, Grandview Cemetery Batavia, New York
- Woolever, Lucy B.
- born: 1881 died: 1963
- Personal knowledge of Myrtle Sina Howse Ward:
- Myrtle was friends with her cousin "Toots" whose real name might have been "Rose", daughter of Lucy Phillips and "Deb" Woolever. They all lived in Harbor Springs in 1914. Her Grandma Nancy Vaughn was living there, too. That's where she met Mr. Bashaw, her last husband. Myrtle says Nancy moved with him to East Jordan, Michigan and she died there.