Sophie Fredericka Kabelman (1881-1967)
|Sophie Fredericka Kabelman Rosemeier|
|Born:||1881 of Harbor Springs, Michigan|
|Died:||10 Aug 1967 Petoskey, Michigan|
|Father:||Carl Henry Ludwig Kabelman|
|Mother:||Fredereka Sofia Carolina Mary Haack|
Frederick William Kabelman|
Minnie K. Kabelman
Sophie Fredericka Kabelman
Eva Anna Marie Kabelman
|Spouse:||William H. Rosemeier|
|Married:||5 Nov 1908 Petoskey, Michigan|
Edith M. Rosemeier|
Leroy Richard Rosemeier
Marie Matilda Rosemeier
Petoskey News-Review Thursday, August 10, 1967, page 12,
Rites for Mrs. William (Sophie) Rosemeier, 85, life-long resident of Harbor Springs who died today at Little Traverse Hospital, are being arranged at the Erwin Funeral Parlors. A complete obituary will be published tomorrow.
Petoskey News-Review Friday, August 11, 1967, page 14,
Services for Mrs. William (Sophie) Rosemeier, 85, of Harbor Springs, who died yesterday at Little Traverse Hospital shortly after being admitted, will be Saturday at 2 p.m. from the Erwin Funeral Parlors, in Harbor Springs, Rev. Gerald Welsch, of the Harbor Springs First Methodist Church will officiate and burial will be in Lakeview Cemetery.
Born Sophie Kabelman, December 25, 1881 in Pleasantview township, she spent all her life in the Harbor Springs area.
In November, 1908, she married William Rosemeier in Harbor Springs. He preceded her in death.
Mrs. Rosemeier was active in the Rebekah Lodge and a member of the Methodist Church.
She is survived by two daughters, Mrs. Joseph (Marie) Juilleret and Mrs. Alfred (Edith) Tolbert, both of Harbor Springs; seven grandchildren; seven great grandchildren and one sister, Mrs. Louise Juergenmyer, of Reed City.
Calling hours at Erwin Funeral Parlors will be from 7:30 p.m. until 9 p.m. this evening.
- Birth variant: 1885 [Marriage record]
- Marriage: Michigan Marriages 1868-1925
- Groom's name: William Rosemeier
- Groom's age: 23 years
- Groom's birth year: 1885
- Groom's birthplace: Germany
- Groom's father's name: August
- Groom's mother's name: Mary Muiller
- Bride's name: Sophia Kableman
- Bride's age: 23 years
- Bride's birth year: 1885
- Bride's birthplace: Michigan
- Father of bride's name: Carl
- Mother of bride's name: Fredereka Haack
- Marriage date: 05 Nov 1908
- Marriage place: Petoskey, Emmet, Michigan
- Film number: 2342681
- Digital GS number: 4209125
- Image number: 94
- Reference number: v 2 p 92 rn 162
- Collection: Michigan Marriages 1868-1925
- Death: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Deaths:
- Rosemeier, Sophie Fredericka
- Date of Death: 8/10/1967
- Liber: 1967
- Folio: P163
- Place of Death: Petoskey, MI
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Rosemeier, Sophie
- Born: 0/0/0000
- Died: 0/0/0000
- Burial: 8/10/1967
- Cemetery: Lakeview, Harbor Springs