Susan Elizabeth Baldwin (1953-2006)
|Susan Elizabeth Baldwin|
|Born:||27 Jul 1953 Rochester, Michigan|
|Died:||25 May 2006 Carp Lake, Michigan|
Susan Elizabeth Baldwin|
|Spouse:||Curtis George Gillett|
|Married:||19 Nov 1977 Emmet Co., Michigan|
Petoskey News-Review, May 2006:
Susan Elizabeth ‘Sue’ Gillett passed away suddenly at her home on May 25, 2006, after a period of health complications.
She was born July 27, 1953, to James and Donna Baldwin in Rochester, Mich.
She had a long career with the Dam Site Inn in Pellston, and was a long-time resident of Carp Lake.
She was an avid gardener and decorative painter.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Curtis “Curt” George Gillett, in 2003. She is survived by her parents; brother, Richard; and sister, Lisa and her two sons, Calvin and Jamie Gillett.
Visitation will be held 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday, May 29, at New Hope Methodist Church, with the funeral service at 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 30, at the church in Levering.
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- GILLETT, Curtis George & BALDWIN, Susan Elizabeth
- Date of Marriage: 11/19/1977
- Liber: 1977
- Folio: 232
- Death: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Deaths:
- GILLETT, Susan E.
- Date of Death: 5/25/2006
- Liber: 2006
- Folio: 168
- Place of Death: Carp Lake Township
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Gillett, Susan Elizabeth “Sue” (Baldwin)
- Age: 52
- Born: 7/27/1953
- Died: 5/25/2006
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: Unknown
- Obituary: on file