Susan Robison (1813-1889)
From Biographical Wiki
|Susan Robison Beagle Bennie|
North Gilead Cemetery
|Born:||7 Oct 1813 Charleston, New York|
|Died:||25 Apr 1889 Gilead, Michigan|
James Miller Robison
William Henry Robison
|Spouse:||(1) William Beagle|
|Married:||6 Oct 1832 Branch Co., Michigan|
Cornelia Elizabeth Beagle|
Maryetta M. Beagle
|Spouse:||(2) James Bennie|
|Married:||8 Dec 1852 Bronson, Michigan|
James Hercules Bennie|
- Despain, Carrie Robison and Garner, Melba Despain. History & Genealogy of the Franklin Alonzo Robison Family, p. 116.
- Ranney, Lucretia Lyman. Joseph Robison and Conrelia [sic] Guinal or Quinell, August 1958, p. 12.
- Nicolo, Margaret LaDean Sutton Sweeting. Sweeting Family Records Binder.
- Birth variant: 2 Oct 1813 [History, p. 116; Ranney, p. 12]
- 1st marriage, variant: 6 Oct 1839 [AF]
- 1850 Federal Census, Michigan, Branch, Bethel, Enumerated 18 Sep 1850, p. 394, Dwelling #105, Family #105:
- Beagle, Susan, 35, f, NY
- Albert, 11, m, NY, attended school
- Maryetta, 5, f, Mich, attended school
- Josephine, 2, f, Mich
- 2nd Marriage: BCGS. Early Marriages of Branch County, Michigan, 1833-1875, p. 16:
- Bennie, James, 46, of Bethel Twp., m Susan Beagle, 36, of Bethel Twp ., on 8 Dec 1852, at Bronson, by Jehiel Driggs (JP), witnessed by Albert Beagle and Margaret Beagle. #1056.
- 1860 Federal Census, Michigan, Branch, Bethel, Enumerated 3 Jul 1860, p. 118, Dwelling #856, Family #856:
- Bennie, James
- Susan, 43, f, New York
- 1870 Federal Census, Michigan, Branch, Bethel, p. 33, Enumerated 20 Jul 1870, Dwelling #288, Family #289:
- Bennie, James
- Susan, 50, f, w, Keeping House, New York
- 1880 Federal Census, Bethel, Branch, Michigan, Page 464B:
- Judson SWEETING
- Susan BENNY, Mother in Law, Female, Widow, W 66, Boarder, NY, NY, NY
- Burial: BCGS. Cemetery Inscriptions and Records 1831-1981, Vol. I, p. 12:
- North Gilead Cemetery, located on Gilead Lake Road in Section 6 of Gilead Township.
- Taken from Township clerk's records and tombstones on 7 Jul 1979.
- Tombstones recorded by Lucile and Colleen Batterson.
- Lot 177
- Bennie Susan w/o James Bennie b 7 Oct 1813 d 25 Apr 1889
- Death variant: 25 Sep 1889 [Sweeting binder]