Suzanne Brown (1975-1992)
|Born:||1 Oct 1975 Edmonds, Washington|
|Died:||1 Jun 1992 Bothell, Washington|
|Father:||Amos Jeffrey Brown|
|Mother:||Katherine Eileen Heinz|
Amos Jeffrey Brown|
Michelle Lynne Brown
Christy Marie Brown
Russell Gregory Brown
Eric Leslie Brown
Robert Spencer Brown
Suzanne Brown was born October 1, 1975 at Edmonds, Snohomish, Washington.
Her parents are Amos Jeffrey Brown and Katherine Eileen Heinz.
Suzanne died June 1, 1992 in Bothell, Snohomish, Washington.
She is buried at Acacia Memorial Park in Seattle, Washington.
- Brown, Katherine E. Heinz. Heinz.ged, 31 Mar 2008:
- Suzie was about 5'5" and 125 pounds. She had pretty blue eyes and light brown hair that became very curly when she was 15. She had the most beautiful smile. Suzie was thin and very pretty. She looked almost like a twin to Russell and they have the same almost bowlegged look. Suz liked to run, and keep in shape. Suzie was a delightful girl, beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. She ended up being a counselor to many friends and had a very sensitive heart. She was always my friend and would be the one to help me in the garden or wherever. She stayed at the hospital with me when I had surgery for parathyroid problems in 1988 when she was 13 years old. She always looked elegant, somehow. Even when she was painting the house or mowing the yard. She had a large mouth. Beautiful smile, but she could fit more in her mouth than anyone I have ever seen. She had wide hips and a lovely thin shape. She looked good in everything she wore. She wanted to wear bathing suits that were cut a little more high in the legs than I wanted, but other than that we rarely disagreed on clothing. Suz had many friends, both male and female. Sometimes she thought we were far too strict in not allowing her to date until she was 16, so she snuck out. Always a good kid, she never was wild. Just very social. She was consistent about writing in her journal and reading her scriptures. She had the ability to always be positive and never gossip. She often came with me on the trips to Michigan and took an active interest in the family pictures and information there. Suzie had a clear true voice and was wonderful to listen to. She performed with the High School choir and middle school choirs. Suz also was very athletic. She played on the school volleyball, and basketball teams. She was an excellent water skier and could ski far longer without tiring than any of the other kids. She helped and encouraged many of her less courageous friends to try their skills at activities. Many of her friends still have pictures of Suzie in their rooms even three years after her death (now, 1995), and some still can't accept her passing. Suz spent from Sept. 17, 1991, until June 1, 1992 in a coma from a car accident. She spent three weeks in HarborView Hospital, then three months in Children's Hospital. Then she was home for 5 months with intensive medical needs. I'm sure that part of the reason she stayed so long was that she couldn't make the decision to leave us. We were very close. Suz died on a Monday morning, June 1, 1992. She is buried at Acacia Memorial Cemetery in Lake City, WA. Suzie recieved her name and blessing on the 7th of Dec. 1975, Canyon Park Ward, Everett WA Stake, Edmonds, Snohomish, WA.
- FamilySearch IGI, record of a deceased member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- SUZANNE BROWN
- Born: 01 OCT 1975 Edmonds, Snohomish, Washington
- Died: 01 JUN 1992
- Father: AMOS JEFFREY BROWN
- Mother: KATHERINE EILEEN HEINZ