Charles Adelbert Howse (1909-1989)
|Charles Adelbert Howse|
|Born:||10 Jan 1909, Nunda Twp., Michigan|
|Died:||26 Dec 1989, Eustis, Florida|
|Father:||James Milton Howse|
|Mother:||Sarah Ellen Philips|
Raymond Leslie House|
James Milton House, Jr.
Anna E. Overholt
Eisey May Howse
Melvin Earl Howse
Myrtle Sina Howse
Charles Adelbert Howse
Sylvia Pauline Howse
Clifford Leroy Howse
|Spouse:||Alberta May Wilson|
|Married:||16 Sep 1931, Harbor Springs, Michigan|
Thomas Gene Howse|
William Charles Howse
|Married:||9 Apr 1955|
Charles Adelbert Howse was born 10 Jan 1909 in Nunda Twp., Cheboygan, Michigan.
Del married first Alberta May Wilson on 16 September 1931 in Petoskey, Emmet, Michigan.
Alberta died in 1951.
Del married second Pauline Terry on 9 April 1955.
Del died the 26 December 1989 in Eustis, Florida at the Waterman Hospital. He was buried at the The Old Johnson's Fork Cemetery, Drewersburg, Franklin County, Indiana.
Petoskey News Review, January 8, 1990:
Adelbert Howse, 80, of Overpeck, Ohio and Tavares, Fla., died Dec. 26, 1989, at Waterman Hospital, Eustis, Fla.
A graveside service was held Dec. 30, at Drewersburg Cemetery, Franklin County, Ind.
Mr. Howse was born in Harbor Springs, the son of Charles and Sarah (Phillips) Howse. He attended school in Harbor Springs and graduated from Harbor Springs High School.
In 1931, he married the former Alberta Wilson and she preceded him in death in 1950. On April 9, 1955, he married Pauline Terry Brown.
Mr. Howse was employed at the Buckeye Foundry in Overpeck, Ohio, retiring in 1971. He was a member of the Calvary Missionary Church, Overpeck.
Survivors include: his wife, Pauline, two sons, William Howse of Lebanon, Ohio and Thomas Gene Howse of Trenton, Ohio; three stepchildren, Wilma Johnson and Robert Brown, both of Okeana, Ohio and Bud Brown of Cedar Grove, Inds.; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Myrtle Ward of Harbor Springs and Sylvia White of Alanson.
- Family Records of Arnold L. Howse
- 1910 Federal Census, McKinley Twp., Emmet, Michigan
- House, James M.
- , Charles A., son, male, white, 1, single, MI, MI, MI
- 1920 Federal Census, Harbor Springs, Little Traverse Twp., Emmet, Michigan:
- House, James M.
- , Adelbert, son, male, white, 10, single, MI, MI, MI
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- HOWSE, Adelbert & WILSON, Alberta
- Date: 9/16/1931
- Liber: 4
- Folio: 112
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Name: Howse, Charles
- Birth Date: 10 Jan 1909
- Death Date: 26 Dec 1989
- Social Security Number: 276-01-4546
- State Number Was Issued: Ohio
- Death residence Zip Code: 45055
- Locality: Overpeck, Butler, Ohio
- Gravestone: The Old Johnson's Fork Cemetery, Drewersburg, Franklin County, Indiana.
- Adelbert C. Howse - 1909-1989 "Dell"
- Pauline Howse - 1908- "Mom"
- Obituary: Petoskey News Review, 8 Jan 1990