Susan Ann Ashby (1830-1890)
|Susan Ann Ashby|
|Born:||1 Feb 1830 Salem, Massachusetts|
|Died:||28 Apr 1896 Salt Lake City, Utah|
Robert Reed Ashby|
Susan Ann Ashby
Elizabeth Rebecca Ashby
Martha Ellen Ashby
Harriet Maria Ashby
Richard H. Ashby
William Hardin Ashby
Mary Jane Ashby
Emma Smith Ashby
John Jefford Ashby
|Spouse:||(1) Lorenzo Dow Young|
|Married:||26 Jan 1846 Nauvoo, Illinois|
|Spouse:||(2) Briant Stringham|
|Married:||21 Mar 1850 Salt Lake City, Utah|
Briant Stringham, Jr.
Susan Ann Ashby was born 1 February 1830 at Salem, Essex, Massachusetts.
Her siblings are Robert Reed Ashby, Benjamin Ashby, Elizabeth Rebecca Ashby, Martha Ellen Ashby, Harriet Maria Ashby, Nathaniel Ashby, Richard H. Ashby, William Hardin Ashby, Mary Jane Ashby, Emma Smith Ashby and John Jefford Ashby.
Susan married first Lorenzo Dow Young on 26 January 1846 at Nauvoo, Hancock, Illinois.
She married second Briant Stringham on the 21 March 1850 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah.
Susan died 28 April 1896 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah.
- Family Records of Stephen D. Robison
- Black, Susan W. E. Early LDS Membership Data (Infobases, 1995):
- Comments: Susan Ann was an assistant on a committee headed by Mary J. Mellellan.
- DeseretNews.com, Archives, Tuesday, February 13, 2001, p. B05, Obituary: Frank Briant Stringham
- Marriage: Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848, vol. 2, pp. 633-634 says she was rebaptised 1 Apr 1857.
- Death variant: 28 April 1896 [Infobases]
- Endowment: Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, p. 118.