Difference between revisions of "Lillian Helen Melching (1881-1963)"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 23:53, 6 October 2017
|Lillian Helen Melching Moore|
|Born:||28 May 1881 Harbor Springs, Michigan|
|Died:||16 Aug 1963 Emmet Co., Michigan|
|Father:||August Frank Melching|
|Mother:||Augusta Phenora Melching|
Augusta Christina Melching|
Henry William Melching
Emma Wilhelmine Melching
August Carl Melching
Lena F. Melching
Lillian Helen Melching
Elsie Susan Melching
Julia Anna Melching
Matilda Catherine Melching
|Spouse:||Frank Leslie Moore|
|Married:||28 Sep 1903 Emmet Co., Michigan|
Lillian Helen Melching was born on the 28th of May 1881 in Harbor Springs, Emmet, Michigan.
Lena married Frank Leslie Moore on 28 September 1903 in Emmet Co., Michigan.
They had a child, Leslie Moore.
Lillian died on the 16th of August 1963 in Emmet County, Michigan.
Petoskey News Review, Saturday, August 17, 1963:
Services for Mrs. Frank (Lillian) Moore, 82, former Harbor Springs resident who died last night at Mt. Carmel Hospital in Detroit after an illness of one week, will be held Monday at 2:30 p.m. from the Erwin Funeral Parlors. Rev. Donald Drew of the Presbyterian Church will be in charge and burial will follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
She was born Lillian Melching May 28, 1881 at Harbor Springs. Her parents were Mr. and Mrs. August Melching. She attended Harbor Springs public schools and was married Sept. 28, 1903 at Harbor Springs to Frank Moore who died July 23, 1961. They observed their golden wedding in Harbor Springs in 1953. For over 50 years they had lived in Detroit.
Surviving is the only son, Leslie, with whom she made her home; four sisters, Mrs. Jess Hill, Mrs. Lewis (sic) Stewart. Mrs. A.E. Wells and Maurice Powers all of Harbor Springs.
Friends may call from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Sunday at the Erwin Funeral Parlors.
- Nickname: Lillie
- Melching Family Bible, copy given to Arnold L. Howse
- Birth: Emmet County, Michigan, Birth Record:
- Name: Melching, Lillian
- Born: 28 May 1881, female, legit., white
- Born at: Harbor Springs
- Parents reside: Harbor Springs
- Mother: Augusta Melching, b. Germany
- Father: August Melching, Laborer, b. Germany
- 1900 Federal Census, Little Traverse Twp., Emmet, Michigan:
- Melching, August
- , Lillis, daughter, white, female, May 1881, 19, single, MI, Ger, Ger
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- MOORE, Frank W. & MELCHING, Lillian H.
- Date: 9/28/1903
- Liber: 3
- Folio: 186
- Burial: Lakeview Cemetery Records, Harbor Springs, Emmet, Michigan
- Moore, Lillian Helen
- Died: Aug 16, 1963
- Sec: D
- Lot: 48