Rhoda Udella Bonter (1914-1936)
|Rhoda Udella Bonter Munn|
|Born:||1914 Pleasant View Twp., Michigan|
|Died:||23 Aug 1936 Little Traverse Twp., Michigan|
|Father:||Louis J. Bonter, Sr.|
|Mother:||Addie Ruby Monroe|
Gladys R. Bonter|
Rhoda Udella Bonter
Louis J. Bonter, Jr.
Ardis Irene Bonter
Edna Mae Bonter
Lee E. Bonter
Everett Leroy Bonter
Lela Marguerite Bonter
Edward Elwood Bonter
|Spouse:||Chester O. Munn|
|Married:||21 Sep 1932 Emmet Co., Michigan|
|Children:||99Evelyn Munn (1934-2007)|
Michigan City Indiana Dispatch, Monday, August 24, 1936:
Mrs. Gerald Brooks received word today of the death of her sister-in-law, Mrs. Rhoda Munn, 22, Harbor Springs Michigan, early Sunday afternoon.
Mrs. Munn is the young wife of Chester Munn, formerly of Chesterton.
Surviving besides the husband are two daughters, two and one-half and one week old. Mrs. Munn had been ill since the birth of the second child.
The deceased was born December 29, 1914 at Harbor Springs.
Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Brooks will leave today for Harbor Springs where they will remain until after the funeral.
- Marriage: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Marriages:
- MUNN, Chester O. & BONTER, Rhoda U.
- Date: 9/21/1932
- Liber: 5
- Folio: 49
- Death: Emmet County, Michigan, Vital Records Search, Deaths:
- Munn, Rhoda Udella
- Date of Death: 8/23/1936
- Liber: 5
- Folio: 131
- Place of Death: Little Traverse Twp.
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- MUNN, Rhoda Udella (Bonter)
- Died: 08/23/1936
- Cemetery: Pleasant View, Harbor Springs
- Petoskey News-Review, Wednesday, 22 Aug 2007, Obituary: Allerding, Ardis Irene Bonter