Tonia May Robison (1935-2002)
|Tonia May Robison Adams|
Fillmore City Cemetery
|Born:||26 Sep 1935 Fillmore, Utah|
|Died:||4 Aug 2002 Nephi, Utah|
|Father:||Loran Culbert Robison|
|Mother:||Mary Clarissa Barney|
Tonia May Robison|
Lois Eleanor Robison
Loran Alvin Robison
Nola Ann Robison
Patsy Clara Robison
Lewis Bernard Robison
|Spouse:||Wayne George Adams|
|Married:||11 Aug 1967 Salt Lake City, Utah|
Dennis George Adams|
John Byron Adams
Millard County Chronicle/Progress, vol. 92, August 15, 2002:
Fillmore: Tonia May Robison Adams age 66 passed away August 4, 2002 in the Nephi Care Center.
She was born September 26, 1935 to Loran Culbert (Cub) & Mary Clarissa (Clara) Robison Fillmore, Utah.
She married Wayne G. Adams August 11, 1967 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple; later divorced.
She loved the outdoors and loved to ride in the mountains with her family and friends.
She went to Hong Kong on an LDS Mission in 1960. She worked as a secretary in the church office building, she had the privilege of being secretary to Joseph Fielding Smith, Spencer W. Kimball, Richard L. Evans and Gordon B. Hinckley.
Survived by her sons, Dennis George (Karen) Adams of Payson, UT; John Byron Adams of Orem, UT; brothers and sisters, Lois Robison of Hurricane, UT; Myra Condie of Orem, UT; Loran Robison of Provo, UT; Nola (Steve) Morgan of Sandy, UT; Patsy (Roy ) Johnson of Fillmore, UT; Lewis Robison of Fillmore, UT. Preceded in death by her father Loran Culbert (Cub) Robison; mother Mary Clarissa (Clara) Robison.
Graveside services were held Wednesday August 7, 2002 at 5:30 p.m. in the Fillmore City Cemetery. Services were conducted by Bishop Marlow Mace. The family prayer was offered by Steve Morgan (Brother-in-law).
The opening song was "Though Deepening Trials" Hymn 122. The opening prayer was offered by Reed Robison (Cousin). Bishop Mace read the obituary. Remarks were given by Myra Condie, Nola Morgan and Patsy Johnson (Sisters).
The closing song was "Abide With Me; 'Tis Eventide." The closing prayer was offered by Dennis Adams (Son). The grave dedication was given by Roy Johnson (Brother-in-law).
Pallbearers were Dennis Adams, Steve Morgan, Roy Johnson, Kelly Rasmussen, Greg Rasmussen, Tylo Robison, and Dillan Robison.
Services conducted by Olpin Mortuary.
- Despain, Carrie Robison and Garner, Melba Despain. History & Genealogy of the Franklin Alonzo Robison Family, p. 107.
- LDS Family Group Record Collection [Patron Section]
- Submitted by: Myra Rasmussen
- Family of: Loran Culbert Robison & Mary Clarrisa Barney
- Email From: "micky robison" <mickyrobison hotmail.com>
- To: kinseeker hotmail.com
- Subject: Re: Family connections
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:16:29 +0000
- This is the daughter of Culbert (Cub) and Clara Robison:
- Tonia Robison Adams
- b. September 26, 1935, FIllmore, Utah
- d. August 4, 2002, Nephi, Utah
- buried August 7, 2002, Fillmore, Utah
- Millard County Chronicle/Progress, vol. 92, July 25, 2002, Obituary: Robison, Mary Clarissa (Clara)