Annah Mary Pugh (1856-1909)
|Annah Mary Pugh Henry|
|Born:||27 Jun 1856 Fillmore, Utah|
|Died:||11 Apr 1909 Fillmore, Utah|
|Mother:||Harriet Eliza McBride|
Annah Mary Pugh|
William Porter Payne
Baby Boy Payne
Alice Maude Payne
|Spouse:||John Warren Henry|
|Married:||1 Jan 1881|
|Children:||Lizzie Floy Henry|
Millard County Progress, Friday, April 16, 1909 (from a damaged copy):
Funeral services over the remains of Mrs. Mary Henry were held from the L.D.S. chapel last Tuesday. Bishop Partridge presided over the services and appropriate singing was rendered by the choir...
She was of a very kindly and amiable disposition and her own kindliness engendered the same feeling towards her in all others who had learned to know her. She was a natural lady, without affectation. She has been quite successful in financial management, although of a liberal and benevolent disposition. She has also given much of her time and talent in public service, having been the ward organist over twenty years, and an instructor in music. The attendance at the funeral was large, and a long cortege followed the remains to the silent city.
- Name variant: Annal [Memorial, p. 20]
- McBride, Virginia. Charles R. McBride Memorial, p. 20.
- Birth: From death information
- 1860 Federal Census, Fillmore City, Millard County, Utah, Page #107, 14 Jul 1860, Dwelling #936, Family #849:
- McBride, Reuben
- Anna A., 3, f, U. T.
- 1870 Federal Census, Fillmore, Millard County, Utah, 27 Jun 1870, page 16, Dwelling 143, Family 134:
- PAINE, Joseph
- Mary, 13, f, w, At School, Utah
- 1880 Federal Census, Fillmore, Millard, Utah, Page 463D:
- PAYNE, Joseph
- PUGH, A. Mary, SDau F S W 22 UT Occ: Music Teacher Fa: IL Mo: NY
- Burial: Lichfield, Beulah Menlove. Cemetery Records, Fillmore, Millard County, Utah, p. 29:
- Name: HENRY, Annah Mary
- Born: 27 Jun 1856 at Fillmore, Utah
- Age at Death:
- Parents: Edmund Pugh & Harriet McBride
- Died: 11 Apr 1909
- Buried: Block 103, Lot 1
- Reported by: Ernest Carling
- Comments: Was a widow. Was a milliner.