Alfred Frederick Spreeman (1911-1967)
|Alfred Frederick Spreeman|
Evergreen Hills Cemetery
|Born:||6 Apr 1911 Vanderbilt, Michigan|
|Died:||10 Dec 1967 Gaylord, Michigan|
|Father:||John Carl Spreeman|
|Mother:||Pearl Frances Howse|
Alfred Frederick Spreeman|
Eleanor Frances Spreeman
Blanche Irene Spreeman
|Spouse:||Wanda Lou Bettis|
|Married:||31 Oct 1934 Vanderbilt, Michigan|
Amber Joanne Spreeman|
Frederick Albert Spreeman
Ralph John Spreeman
Donald Joseph Spreeman
Edward Charles Spreeman
Karle Jerome Spreeman
Patrick Michael Spreeman
He married Wanda Lou Bettis on October 31, 1934.
Alfred died December 10, 1967. He is buried at the Evergreen Hills Cemetery, Vanderbilt, Otsego, Michigan.
Otsego County Herald-Times, Thursday, December 14, 1967, page 8:
Alfred Spreeman, 56, died Sunday, December 10, 1967, at the Otsego County Memorial Hospital. He was born in Vanderbilt, April 6, 1911, the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Spreeman. He attended the Vanderbilt school.
Mr. Spreeman married the former Wanda Bettis in Vanderbilt on October 20, 1934.
Funeral services were held Wednesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. from the Walker-Bates Funeral Home in Gaylord, with the Rev. Peter Porta officiating. Burial was in Corwith Cemetery, Vanderbilt.
He is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Joanne LaVigne, Cheboygan, and five sons: Fred, Jr., of Warren, Michigan, Ralph and Karle, both of Vanderbilt, and Donald and Patrick, both of KauKauna, Wisconsin.
Other survivors are a sister, Blanche McKay of Farmington, Michigan, and 15 grandchildren.
- Arnold & Joanne Howse interview with Frankie P. Spreeman.
- 1930 Federal Census, Corwith Twp., Vanderbilt Village, Otsego, Michigan:
- Spreeman, John C.
- , Fred, son, male, white, 18, single, MI, MI, MI, laborer at home
- Note: Died of Diabetes
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Spreeman, Alfred
- Birth Date: 6 Apr 1911
- Death Date: Dec 1967
- Social Security Number: 375-10-0937
- State Was Issued: Michigan
- Death Residence Zip Code: 49795
- Locality: Vanderbilt, Otsego, Michigan
- Headstone Photo: Evergreen Hills Cemetery, Vanderbilt, Michigan, taken July 2009, by S. Robison.